Precast fences factory in Riyadh is well known that modern urban architecture depends on the development of structural systems. The structural system has evolved from wooden building systems to iron systems, then to on-site concrete systems, and finally to precast systems (precast systems), if the concrete cast in The site has already mastered building and construction systems.
The best factory for precast fences in Riyadh
And since we know that prefabricated systems began to grow similar to engineering progress in order to build towers, professional buildings and shopping centers with a vast surroundings with unusual aesthetic forms to crystallize modern-style cities, we must know what is precast? Why is there such a huge demand for their system? And is it safe? What are the advantages and disadvantages of designers, developers and contractors? In terms of costs and returns, what are the economic benefits? This is what we will learn about now.
Technical, administrative and economic components of the Precast system
- Design Considerations : In some cases, the architect may avoid the use of precast concrete elements because he believes that the formwork or accessories represented by the precast concrete elements have no soul or expensive or unknown methods. Breakage and water leaks.
- Precautions on the site : Attention should be paid to whether the site land is suitable for the movement of heavy vehicles, the conditions of use of mobile cranes, cranes and heavy loads, the storage area and the dangers to neighboring properties during the handling process, and this is what is recommended by Precast Fences Factory in Riyadh .
- Cost considerations : The cost of building and construction is a complex issue. Therefore, if precast concrete is produced at a lower cost, unlike conventional construction, if it is produced in large and representative quantities, economies of scale can be achieved.
Precast fences factory products in Riyadh
The main precast products can be recognized for precast parts such as ceilings, fences, walls, columns, stairs, staircases, manholes, facades, decorations, niches, decorative elements, TT ceilings, pre-stretched precast bridges, ordinary precast bridges and water tanks.
With regard to precast manufacturing technology, it refers to the production process or manufacturing method, and then there is manual or semi-automatic technology, fully automatic technology, labor-intensive technology, and equipment-intensive technology and process. Precast fences factory in Riyadh divides this precast concrete unit mainly into Three stages:
First, the design stage
- If the owner decides to use Precast to complete construction, the design phase begins, where the building is divided, the number of concrete units required and the formwork ready to start production.
- After the blueprints are designed and prepared, he prepares a production plan to determine the number and types of units used in the building.
- At this stage it is necessary to take into account the correlation between the size of the building and the fixed units produced in the factory as well as the size of the formwork available in the factory and to simplify the drawings to facilitate understanding of the method of installation.
Second: the manufacturing stage
The manufacture of precast units has gone through three main stages:
- Preparation stage : It includes preparing materials and central mixing equipment, then placing the reinforcing steel installed in the mold according to the design, then laying pipes and electrical installations as well as devices such as pipes, wires and connecting devices.
- Concrete pouring stage : It includes the supply of concrete mix to all production lines, then automatically mixing concrete and leveling the upper surface.
- Treatments, storage and finishes : including treating these units with steam or hot air during a specified time, then storing the manufactured units temporarily in a designated place, then using a special mold on the surface of the unit during the manufacturing process to finish the renovation or implement it in a separate stage.
This is the stage of transportation and installation. The finished units are transported by trucks with special specifications. This stage requires a clear locating plan for the housing units, taking into account the convenience of movement in the site and the flexibility of the crane during the installation period through cranes.
Advantages of using Precast:
Precast fences factory in Riyadh offers all the use of applications, products and technologies of building systems that use precast concrete with multiple benefits for architects, contractors and developers as follows:
- For designers : Precast represents the use of techniques that have proven safety and applicability, and a high level of quality control is achieved, and thus the depth of panels and beams is reduced, and large areas can be dealt with in a simple way, using Precamber to control deflection achieves up to 4 hours of fire resistance.
- For contractors : Precast can reduce the number of contractors on site, reduce floor construction time, not affected by bad weather, consistent product quality, ease and speed of installation.
- For developers : shorten the construction cycle as much as possible, able to build large columns and free decks, and thermal insulation which helps reduce the cost of air conditioning and heating.
Disadvantages of using precast
- One of the main disadvantages of precast is that it may not be suitable for colder climates.
- Not suitable for dusty and humid climates.
- Its cost is higher compared to traditional buildings and its modification and change are inflexible.
Precast fences factory in Riyadh
We know very well the Saudi market for bricasting, and it is currently one of the fast-growing markets in the Kingdom, especially in major cities, where towers, markets, shopping centers, hotels, administrative buildings and concert halls appeared, and without the development of the precast industry, we would not have seen many of them.
Although there are about (43) actual products (according to data up to the end of 2020), the Precast factory in Riyadh has more than 200 licenses, although not all of these factories specialize in the production of precast concrete, but they all produce one of their products in a manner or another.
The increasing number of permits for precast proves that manufacturers consider it a strategic activity in the future, because traditional buildings are gradually disappearing in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, especially with the commercial development and commercial development of Saudi cities, and despite the lack of accurate statistics on the production of precast in the local market, despite As the manufacturer’s statement gives a higher figure, the actual production capacity will never exceed 10 million square metres.
The products are mainly concentrated in Jeddah, Riyadh, Jubail and Dammam, despite these strong production capacities in the market, and although all permits can be issued at any time to enter the actual production pit, the market is still unable to meet all the requirements of precast concrete products But there is still a loss.
The best precast factories in Riyadh
The current demand of precast factories is focused on delicate and exquisite products with a certain amount of decoration, these products are non-traditional styles of precast products, they require specialized production technology, almost all products are imported from Italy, Germany, Sweden or other countries and the precast factory in Riyadh is one of the The best of these factories.
The rotation technology has appeared and it can work through full electronic control, but in the case of relying on fully automated technology, the cost of a medium-sized factory with an annual production capacity of 100,000 cubic meters may reach about 50 million riyals, and if diversification is made, it may reach about 100 million Rial.
Its production line includes retarders and walls. In other words, the precast factory is a factory with a high investment cost, with more than 20 million riyals in any case, despite the high profitability of the precast factories, but it still faces practical problems represented in the trained and experienced workforce.
In the Arab market, this product is a rare product, followed by the maintenance of equipment and production lines, especially when imported from abroad, so it is necessary to achieve compatibility between the establishment and establishment of factories in order to integrate advanced technologies and try to rely as much as possible on locally manufactured parts and equipment.
Finally, we must know that many metal factories in the local market can produce most of the precast lines, but Aswar Precast Factory in Riyadh offers you the best prices and the highest quality in the Saudi market.